Bible Boot Camp is a weekend (Friday night/Saturday) experience for 3rd-6th graders with a mission component. Goals of the camp are:
- To learn how to use the Bible more effectively (including the latest apps for a family’s phone).
- To help people who are hungry in NW Arkansas by making 10,000 meals!
- To meet other United Methodist peers who are living in NW Arkansas.
- To have fun!
The following are some of the materials used in a recent District camp which can be easily adapted to local church Bible Skills weekend events. Please check back frequently for updates.
Publicity and Printables
Nametags – BBC Nametags (2)
Flyer – BBC flyer 2015
Background Check Verification for District Events 15 NW District Background Check Verification
Liability Release Form – 15 NW District BBC release
The Pack Shack – Meal Packing – http://www.thepackshack.org/
Tans Club – Great source for bulk camo bandanas – http://www.tansclub.com/cabalowas3pe.html
Activities and Handouts
Cabin Devotional – 15BBC cabin devo.
Small Group (Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta) Cadences – Small Group Cadences
Basic Training (Bible Basics small group)
- Books of the Bible song – Books of the Bible song – uptown funk
- Books of the Bible Games – parent handout – BOB games
- Old Testament flip cards – OT Bible flipcards English
- New Testament flip cards – NT Bible flip cards English
- Books of the Bible Wall Chart – BOB Wall Chart
Tactical Maneuvers (Bible Study small group) –
Physical Training (PT) (Bible Games small group)
Outdoor Scavenger Hunt – Fri Evening – Outdoor Scavenger Hunt